Adobe Applications including;
Adobe Dimensions CC
AfterEffects (Basic Skills for Designers)
Adobe XD (Experience Design)
Premiere Pro (Basic Skills for Designers)
Other Applications including;
Apple Keynote, Apple Numbers
Microsoft Word (Styles)
Microsoft Excel (Basic)
Microsoft PowerPoint (Basic)
Filemaker Pro (Database)
WordPress (Website construction)
Operating system training (Mac or Windows)
What is it that you need to do or improve.
For example, are you wanting to:
- Build your documents faster, but in a way that’s still flexible
- Learn the keyboard shortcuts to speed up your workflow
- Mockup art and branding on images or your Packaging
- “Map” Styles in Word on to InDesign Styles
- Build at WordPress website
- Create an animated banner
- Build a 10 sec video using images and titles
- Create multiple labels using InDesign or Illustrator with an Excel supplied list
- Master Layers and Masks in Photoshop
- Create patterns, backgrounds or textures in Adobe Illustrator
- Take better advantage of your file’s metadata
- Master the Pen Tool in Illustrator
- Build colour palettes and manipulate sets of colours in Illustrator
- Use Adobe InDesign and CC Libraries more efficiently
- Learn better ways of integrating art from different applications
Hypermouse’s years of training helps us help you with whatever you are needing to achieve. If there isn’t an immediate solution we’ll even help find you one.
New Features/Upgrade training.
Learn which new features will impact you, your team and your organisation and which ones to be careful of.
Understand which previous features and methods are affected by these newer features in the these latest versions.
Other options are available…
Hypermouse is also able to provide fully customised sessions dealing with topics and solutions which may be unique to your situation.
Hypermouse is also ready to assist clients with a range of other non-training options including:
- Improving workflows
- Exploring new technologies
- Problem solving
If you have any more questions or would like to arrange a meeting or session, please contact Colin on 0410669098 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Master your digital devices.
Learn how the standard Apps and Settings can help you in your business and/or personal life.
Discover which third-party Apps could help you achieve your goals more easily and efficiently.
Devices covered include; iPhones, iPads, Android Phones (certain models), Android Tablets (certain models), Apple Watches.